Fewer number of patients allows MED CLUB to provide you the level of service you deserve from your Family Practice medical provider.
Overview of Service
Members have exclusive, after hours, emergency access to their physician. Our goal is to make access to your physician hassle-free. This allows for MED CLUB to provide personalized healthcare. Contact us today.
MED CLUB’s membership fee covers accessible primary care by providing office visits, annual wellness exams, well child exams, sports physicals, school physicals, basic office procedures, minor acute illness or uncomplicated injury with little or no appointment wait time.
Detail of Services
- Annual physical and wellness examination
- Primary Care Preventive Services
- Annual Well Woman examinations*
- Routine Primary Care office visits
- Primary Care medication education (diabetes, asthma, COPD, etc.)
- Primary Care consultation and personalized coaching for weight loss, tobacco cessation, family planning, etc.
- Primary Care for chronic disease management for hypertension, diabetes, hyperlipidemia, heart disease, lung disease, arthritis, and other chronic conditions, plus subspecialists when necessary
- Primary Care counseling for uncomplicated mental health issues, family issues, etc.
*At the time of service, the patient is responsible for all costs associated with any procedure, outside laboratory testing and specimen analysis.
- Primary Care outpatient child and infant care
- Routine Well Care Annual health Assessments
- Routine acute and nonacute office visits
- Routine Sports physicals
- Biopsy and/or destruction of uncomplicated dermatological lesions and/or specialist referral*
- Minor/uncomplicated laceration repair*
- Minor/uncomplicated wound care*
- If there is a primary care procedure we cannot do, we will assist you in finding another facility that offers an affordable price for your needs
*At the time of service the patient is responsible for all costs associated with any procedure, outside laboratory testing and specimen analysis.
- Hospital care coordination
- Medical specialist care coordination
- Telephone appointments, scheduled
- Facetime appointments, scheduled
- Email/text contacts
- Chronic pain management
- Prescriptions for routinely prescribed potentially addictive medications
- Prescriptions for performance enhancing medications
- After hours prescription refills
- Many routine immunizations
- X-Rays and other imaging
- Lab draws, outside laboratory and pathology analysis
- Obstetrical care
- Department of Transportation physical
- Intravenous drugs and medications
- Form completion: Disability, Motor Vehicle Accident, Workman’s Compensation, etc.
- and others…